Building a better buyer experience with quality content
Thursday 20th September 2018, 2pm
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘content is king’ (coined by Bill Gates) and the more recent ‘conversion is queen’ and ‘context is God.’ But it’s not that simple. None can stand alone; all three must work in synergy. As today’s B2B buyers are acting more like consumers, the stakes are high for sellers to deliver an amazing buyer experience. A synergistic content strategy will help you to provide the experience your audience is looking for. Join us to learn how to plan for a better buying experience and the technology available to deliver it.
Our joint webinar will cover:
- using personas for content creation
- looking at your content from your audience’s point of view
- demystifying your customer journey, from research to advocate aligning Sales and Marketing to support each other beyond demand generation
- determining what today’s B2B buyers really want from sellers
- creating a buying experience that looks and feels fantastic
Karl Horton, Creative Director, Successflow Create
Karl’s significant experience in the creative industry includes B2B, B2C and public sectors. His responsibilities include content strategy, customer persona development and overseeing all aspects of design for Successflow Create.
Christina Fanous, Customer Accounts Executive, Showpad
Christina is a Customer Accounts Executive at Showpad, working closely with our Enterprise customers to ensure they are set for success in Sales Enablement. She has over 9 years of experience in customer success, consultancy and helping customers drive value for their organizations. Prior to Showpad Christina worked for Fitch Group in London and Dubai, followed by a strategy consultancy working in Asian markets.